Welcome to Women Gathering in small groups, talking… a force that is changing the world!
You can change your world by choosing to allow your voice to be heard.
* Visit the Process page to explore how you can become The Attractor for women gathering in a small group, talking about the things that are meaningful… the things that too often are stuffed down, hidden and kept away from the light of day… and that can change lives, one woman at a time. It starts with one of us being willing to engage and inviting others to engage with us.
* Visit the Tools page and discover how to use WEL-Systems® products – books and audio materials – to speak for you when you’re not sure that you’re ready to say what needs to be said. You don’t have to have the answers – you just have to be willing to entertain new questions.
* Leave your Comments so that your thoughts may be shared with others. If you read a posting and it awakens something in you, click on the Comments section at the end of that posting and add your thoughts to the conversation. Begin to allow yourself to bring your private thoughts into a public domain and discover that you’ll be just fine!
* Initiate contact to ask for what you need. If you have a question that you want to ask, as a way of contributing to Women Gathering readers, send an email to Women@LouiseLeBrun.com and have it included in the postings.
* Initiate your own Entries stream so that you can get YOUR thoughts and interests expressed and explored. If you have a perspective or experience that you want to introduce into the conversation, share your thoughts in an email to Women@LouiseLeBrun.com and they will appear as an Entry identified as your contribution. Be sure to include your first name and email address. There are no anonymous postings on this site.
Questions? If your need is not addressed above, send an email to Women@LouiseLeBrun.com and ask for what you want. We’ll explore with you how best to get your needs met.